Mr Boom Boom is pleased to be able offer our clients Fireworks training which means that YOU can obtain a single use Firework permits which is a “DO IT YOURSELF OPTION” available only in NSW – allowing us to supply you with consumer fireworks, so that you can DIY as a cheaper alternative to booking a display – plus you get the joy of doing it.

Our team will provide the necessary training & paperwork notifications i.e. Council, Fire Brigade, Police – so that you can hold your own fireworks night after your single use permit has been approved.

Our starter pack price starts at $1000, this includes all necessary training for the fireworks and $57 for permits (payable to NSW worksafe). We can tailor packages and supply fireworks to suit your needs.


DIY FIREWORK DISPLAYS (NSW single use permits)

  • Suits the following groups/clubs/organisations (plus many more):
  • Community Groups
  • *Church Groups
  • Fishing Clubs
  • RSL and Ex-Servicemen clubs
  • Farmers Social Groups
  • Mining Social Clubs
  • Tradesmen’s Social Clubs
  • Sporting Club

Please find attached the forms needed to get a permit, please sign and return (by email) the following:

Single Use Permit Application – Click here to download

Signed Training Certificate – Click here to download

Permit applicants ID signed by JP

Once the training form & SUP application have been filled out, signed & returned along with a photocopy of your ID signed by a JP, I will then check them & forward to NSW Worksafe for final approval.

After the permit has been approved allow 7/10 business days for processing to approval stage. We can then organise a time to meet 5 days before your permit date & you can choose/buy your Fireworks.

If you have any questions just pick up the phone and give us a call.
P.S. You can contact us for more information on any bulk buy specials.

Download Our Flyer


Scroll to Top